Thursday, September 2, 2010

My Clips Store is up and running!

Hello to you all,

It's finally happened!  I have my own store where you can find and buy my first batch of video clips that me and my Hubby James (aka, The Professor) have worked so hard to make.  I'd be lying if I were to say I wasn't amazed.  Half a year ago I wouldn't have believed I'd be here doing this now, but here I am, and now my naughty side is  public, and out there for anyone to see.  And I hope they do see.  So please, I invite you to go take a look at www.clips4sale.com/store/40953.  Don't pay too much attention to those little previews they offer; they are generated automatically and we will be replacing them with better samples soon.  The Professor and I have packed a lot into each clip because we want you and many others to keep coming back.  We hope you'll like what you see...and hear, lol.  Hopefully, we'll have some good trailers available to give you a better taste of what we have to offer.  I'll be sure to let you know when we do!

This whole effort has been a fantastic turn-on for me and my loving hubby, and has put a little extra "spring" into our steps as we've worked toward this day.  No, make that A LOT of extra spring!  Now we can't wait to make more.  I have to thank two very special and friendly people, Hotwife Kay and her hubby Gee, who's help, knowledge, and guidance are the reason I'm here now, and why I am able to share all of this with you. Check out Kay's hot website at www.HotwifeKay.com or just search HotwifeKay and you'll be sure to find her. She and her hubby Gee are also working on getting TheHotwifes.com up and running, but it's not too early to go take a sneak peek at what promises to be an exciting new site.  I am thrilled to be a part of this adventure. You can also link to Hotwife Kay's site and my store from there.

I hope the real sexual excitement we feel as a result of videotaping my slutty encounters and making them available to you is contagious.  We do believe that if you give us and our clips a chance, you will feel the heat.  Who knows, maybe we'll even meet and get naughty for the video camera together someday.

Juicy Smooches,
Hotwife Louisa

No comments:

Post a Comment